The term of this Agreement shall commence on [DATE], and shall continue thereafter until terminated in writing by one of the parties. The Term may be extended with the written consent of the Parties.
The Parties agree to do everything necessary to ensure that the terms of this Agreement takes effect.
1. Free trial for five days shall be offered in the beginning. If the trial limit is chosen for more then five days it shall be paid as per the charges decided by the Contractors.
2. Advance payment shall be charged beforehand if the Client wishes to avail the Services. Each month, after the completion of the Services, a reminder shall be sent to the Client asking their interest to avail the Services for the next month.
3. After four months, an auto-generated invoice shall be sent to the Client to make the payment at the earliest. Though the Service shall not be terminated but after the completion 30 days of invoice the interest shall be charged at the rate of 1.5% per month.
The right to terminate shall be without prejudice to all available rights and remedies available to the Parties hereto under Law including the right to seek, as an alternative to termination, specific performance of obligations under the Agreement.
1. Confidential information (the “Confidential Information”) refers to any data or information relating to the Client, whether business or personal, which would reasonably be considered to be private or proprietary to the Client and that is not generally known and where the release of that Confidential Information could reasonably be expected to cause harm to the Client.
2. The Contractor agrees that they will not disclose, divulge, reveal, report or use, for any purpose, any Confidential Information which the Contractor has obtained, except as authorized by the Client or as required by the law. The obligations of confidentiality will apply during the Term and will survive indefinitely upon termination of this Agreement.
3. All written and oral information and material disclosed or provided by the Client to the Contractor under this Agreement is Confidential Information regardless of whether it was provided before or after the date of this Agreement or how it was provided to the Contractor.
Ownership Of Intellectual Property
1. All intellectual property and related material, including any trade secrets, moral rights, goodwill, relevant registrations and applications for registration, and right in any patent, copyright, trade mark, trade dress, industrial design, and trade name (the “Intellectual Property”) that is developed or produced under this Agreement, will be the sole property of the Client. The use of the Intellectual Property by the Client will not be restricted in any manner.
2. The Contractor may not use the Intellectual Property for any purpose other than that contracted for in this Agreement except with the written consent of the Client. The Contractor will be responsible for any and all damages resulting from the unauthorized use of the Intellectual Property.
Return Of Property
Upon the expiry or termination of this Agreement, the Contractor will return to the Client any property, documentation, records, or Confidential Information which is the property of the Client.